I’m a freelance escape room and puzzle game designer. If you’d like to chat about a project, please get in touch!
Check out these puzzles that I’ve made:
The Infinite Escape Room
An audio escape room podcast, I’ve designed both short, standalone puzzles as well as full puzzle games that span an entire episode.
I was also the GM in a four-part Dungeons & Dragons special of the podcast.
- Escape Grandma’s Living Room – A short puzzle centred around a birdcage
- Escape Christmas Day – A short puzzle focussed on 12 drummers drumming from The 12 Days of Christmas
- Escape the archaeology dig – full episode puzzle game inspired by Time Team
- Escape CosmoDeath – full episode puzzle game themed around a heavy metal festival
- Dungeons and Dragons Special – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
I’ve created a few escape room games for Confused.com as part of their team building and fun events.
- Escape the office party – A 15-minute escape room for teams of two, created within one of their meeting rooms.
- Zombie Outbreak – A 20-minute escape room for teams of two, created in one of their meeting rooms.
- Heist Crate: The Jewels of Cleopatra – A 20-minute ‘escape room in a box’ experience for teams of two.
I’ve created a number of puzzles, both free-to-play and for sale.
Puzzles for sale
- Dragon Egg Quest – A print-and-play puzzle game and treasure hunt for kids and families, themed around collecting stolen dragon eggs
- The Excavation – A 10-part puzzle adventure set in an Ancient Egyptian tomb
- Blackfriar – A secret society themed puzzle
- Murder at the Castlebridge Museum – a murder mystery themed puzzle
- Curing the Dragon – An alchemy themed puzzle
- The Demon’s Smile – A nightmarish, Halloween themed puzzle
- The Stolen Crown – An Ancient Greece themed puzzle
- The Forgotten Child – A Christmas themed puzzle
Get in touch
Let me know if you want to collaborate or chat about a project!